Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Network down?

• 06-12-2008 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hey, I've no network coverage...is this just me or...??

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

It's just you. Are you in a tunnell/underground/in a lead box?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Well this is quite ghey. My brother's signal is gone too.....maybe the gaff is radioactive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

I'm on meteor and my coverage is fine. Just got a text so definitely nothing up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Mine gone too. Says "No access to network" where the network name normally is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

gutted for ya man. wouldnt be too happy if i couldnt get any coverage in the gaff either like. at least we have web texts!!

• Advertisement

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Hey, can one of you guys do me a favour?....give ya give meteor a bell there on 1905 and ask them what's up with the coverage in south west dublin? - I've no other way of contacting dem!

Thanks,hope you can help!

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Mine gone too. Says "No access to network" where the network name normally is.

where abouts are you located man? south/west dub by any chance?I'd say its a problem with one of the telegraph pole thingies!

Aodan83 wrote: »
    gutted for ya man. wouldnt be too happy if i couldnt get any coverage in the gaff either like. at least we have web texts!!

I for one welcome our new webtext overlords! (ive been reading after hours for aaages and finally i get to make a stereotypical AH comment!!) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

steo87 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Hey, can one of you guys do me a favour?....give ya give meteor a bell there on 1905 and ask them what's up with the coverage in south west dublin? - I've no other way of contacting dem!

Thanks,hope you can help!

yeah somebody at the meteor office sat on the OFF button, so give them a call and they'll switch it back on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,725 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The Meteor is coming down? NOOOOO!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Overheal wrote: »
    The Meteor is coming down? NOOOOO!!!

Aeris NOOOOOOOO.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

mine was down too. every msg i sent was bounced back. think its fixed now tho

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

yup was down in greystones, my missus couldnt text me, then in town cos my mate couldnt make calls. madness, i thought the teething stages were over with meteor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭ProjectC

yup was down in greystones, my missus couldnt text me, then in town cos my mate couldnt make calls. madness, i thought the teething stages were over with meteor!

there rolling out 3g so cud b jsut sumthing linked to it..or cud jsut b a genuine reason.it happens

Advertisement