Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Events :D

Options
  • 06-12-2008 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hello guys,
    Maybe you know if there will be any free Christmas Events in Dublin?
    Thanks !
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Christmas markets in the IFSC is the only one that springs to mind

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I'm just back from Farmleigh. Norwegians story tellers in the old kitchen, Lambert puppet theatre in the cowsheds, dublin city council choir singing in the main house, farmers market and organic hot snacks throughout, sydney nolan exhibition, live(ish) crib.Donkeys, cows and walled market garden to stroll about. All well attended with a very good vibe and all gloriously free. I was there with my daughter from 12 til 3.30 and not a boring moment. Good on DCC...job well done on delivering christmas spirit with gay abandon and just the right touch of reserve in these gloomy days. There's going to be further events each weekend on the run -up to xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I always thought Farmleigh was Fingal territory...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I always thought Farmleigh was Fingal territory...
    Phoenix park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Farmleigh is run by the Office of Public Works.

• Advertisement
Advertisement