Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midnight Club or Need For Speed???

Options
  • 06-12-2008 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭

Am gonna get one of these but which one is better in terms of gameplay,graphics and difficulty??

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    Am gonna get one of these but which one is better in terms of gameplay,graphics and difficulty??

Thanks!

Haven't played midnight club but Undercover is pretty bad. Very easy, terrible graphics and slowdown.

I've read that midnight club can be crushingly difficult though, due to the rubber band AI which is unfair.

I would go for midnight club though. Last time I looked it was going cheap on play.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

in the other undercover thread, i laid out my initial thoughts, its still very easy however later on in the game the cops get more difficult to evade (only on cop takeout though).
    it's an updated most wanted graphics wise but its just a pity they couldnt have added a few difficulty levels, that would've sorted any major problems i have with it.
    the framerate issues on ps3 only really happen when uve got 4 or 5 opponents are on screen at the one time, maybe this is why they made it so easy? think ive just gotten used to it though. would like an update for trophies (and the framerate), seems crazy to have it updating back to a NFS website
    I swore id never play a midnight club game again after a similar rubber band issue in the first of the series, sounds like they've never corrected it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

midnight club, definitely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Midnight Club: LA all the way! I got it on release, class game, looks the business, the AI is a bit elastic but most arcade racers are if you think about it (Burnout etc) the difficulty curve is well judged I reckon, I don't like games that are a pushover so NFS: Undercover is right out!

Advertisement