Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

• 06-12-2008 3:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Overheal wrote: »
    Thats a really good point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Overheal wrote: »

You forgot to carry the 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Its like, cant a guy just make a thread, and forget to post the poll, and then start a new thread with a poll, and then have everyone else respect that? NO. I GUESS THAT WAS JUST TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE.

GAWD!

*runs away crying*

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You know you can edit a thread to put in a poll, you can also delete it if no-one else has posted in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Thats a lie, and you know it.

or maybe you dont. mybe youve just been a mod so long you forgot what its like for us little guys. but im 99.99% sure you cant delete a thread, or add a poll after the fact, as a registered user.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I tried in test there and I could delete the thread but I couldn't find the option to add a poll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You wouldn't the this sort of thing on the Heroes forum...

Advertisement