Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermacs Entertainment

Options
  • 06-12-2008 7:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

Myself and my Missus were on our way home from a wedding afters in Gort. I was driving my van. We pulled into Supermacs at the Headford rd shopping centre and got drive through. I know I know thats not healthy but we were hungry. We decided to eat in the carpark. I'm glad we did for we got endless entertainment from the youngfellas.....:D

A young lad in a 92 Starlet was revving and switching it off to make it backfire much to the amusement of his buddys.. He was at it steady for about 10mins until the poor Starlet cut out and wouldnt start... I can smell the ignition control module :D

Another lad in a saloon civic was handbraking about until he hit one of the high kerbs and bent the back axle.

An older lad came in and doughnutted his Altezza .. It wasnt the first time he done that...Inch perfect

How long does it take to eat a chicken snack box...?

I know I should be bitching about this socially unacceptable behavior but I was once like them lads and its good to see it from the other side. At least they are not going about p***ed up fighting and vomiting on the street

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

What time? I feel a supermacs comming on tonight.... beats anything on saturday night TV

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

LOL brilliant - I'd say you looked the right part munchin on a greasy snackbox in a van - Selling carpets by any chance were ya? :D:D

Regards the Civic; OUCH, that'll cost a pretty penny to fix I bet

/waits for the PC brigade to come along "They'll kill someone" "They shouldn't be on the road" "Won't someone think of the chidren" yada yada.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

JohnCleary wrote: »
    /waits for the PC brigade to come along "They'll kill someone" "They shouldn't be on the road" "Won't someone think of the chidren" yada yada.....

Aw, I didn't know I had to join the PC brigade to dislike boy racers

I think Supermacs on eyre square needs a webcam or some form of recording. Id pay for that service.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Krieg wrote: »
    I think Supermacs on eyre square needs a webcam or some form of recording. Id pay for that service.

+1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

LOIVE from Supermacs in Eyre Square. Imagine the dozens if not hundreds of views that would get.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭VanhireBoys

JohnCleary wrote: »
    LOL brilliant - I'd say you looked the right part munchin on a greasy snackbox in a van - Selling carpets by any chance were ya? :D:D

Now Now John we have more class than that... ! This is what a reformed "boy racer" drives. :D:D It does stink of snackbox Old habits die hard..!
    2395398629_ff7fe070ec.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭VanhireBoys

LOIVE from Supermacs in Eyre Square. Imagine the dozens if not hundreds of views that would get.

Log on at 3am - 5 on a saturday night .. Loads of entertainment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Krieg wrote: »

If only the Galway Advertiser webcam would tilt a little to the right, it'd be pointing right on Supermacs Eyre Square - Epic entertainment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Just in case you weren't members already ... :D

Advertisement