Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REASONS ANIME ROCKS!!!

Options
  • 06-12-2008 8:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Start a chain of reasons Anime rocks!!!

HOUSEMD.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

How about you start it since its your thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

A lot of it is based on manga. Which is much better.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

DingChavez wrote: »
    A lot of it is based on manga. Which is much better.

well well well. if it isnt ding the chav.

anime rocks because imagination of the creators are allowed to break boundaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭DandareRastaban

It rocks because once we are able to see it in motion it makes it much more alive. We might know plot, motives, story, emotions and all other stuff from manga. It might be on the same level or even better (once anime haves to many fillers it's mostly better in manga), but yet it's trully great to see our fav characters SO ALIVE! SO DYNAMIC! SO ASSKICKIN COOL XD! 50 L337!

That's why I enjoy any anime even if I knew manga long ago.

LET SOMEONE MAKE "LILIM KISS" ANIME! I WANT TO SEE MAIN CHARA BEATING UP 50 KILLER BEARS XD!! (and ok... not only that... ^^' )

And that was my point of view ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Prime32

Because there's less of the "cartoons are for kids" mentality, and even when it is made for kids, it's more mature than some Western stuff aimed at adults. (nudity and swearwords don't maturity make :mad:)
    anime rocks because imagination of the creators are allowed to break boundaries.
    Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Misa-san

Prime32 wrote: »
    Because there's less of the "cartoons are for kids" mentality, and even when it is made for kids, it's more mature than some Western stuff aimed at adults. (nudity and swearwords don't maturity make :mad:)

Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! :D

:) i agree totally!

it's cartoons for big-people!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

I like anime because a lot of the time you get nudity, guns and swords in the same show. And fansubbers put in loads of swear words, that roools.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭DandareRastaban

Varkov wrote: »
    I like anime because a lot of the time you get nudity, guns and swords in the same show. And fansubbers put in loads of swear words, that roools.

DON'T FORGET THE JOKES! ANIME JOKES RULZ XD! AND TENTACLES XD!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Prime32

Varkov wrote: »
    As you will often hear, Japanese does not have swearwords. That's nonsense - they're just built into other words.

For instance, I've heard of a Japanese company saying that the word "kisama" is impossible to translate. No it isn't. It's a very rude way of saying "you", and is usually subbed as "bitch" or "bastard" as appropriate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement