Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for song name

Options
  • 06-12-2008 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I heard a few snippets on the radio recently of a song about being a three and a half year old kid. I never caught the name of the artist and cannot find anything on a web search. Anyone know what song I mean?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Niall F

I think I know the song you're on about but can't really help. Something about being three and a half, going on four or something like that. Wasn't it a lad playing a guitar? If it's the one I'm trying to think of, I think one of his names might have been Neil (or similar sounding)
    If this helps jog someone else's memory we might get there....?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

Yeah, I think you are on the right track. Has bits about being spiderman, superman, Ben 10 or things like that (mightn't be exactly those). Got a three and a half year old myself and it fairly nails it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xsara12345

is it that new geraldine song (peter kay)due out sunday i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

usually if you throw something like
    "three and a half, going on four" lyrics
    into google it would find it... but alas :) must be new so.

could call up the radio station and ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Niall F

I had already tried that when I heard it on the radio. Could find nothing on google or youtube which really surprised me. Found a song with going on 4 but certainly didn't sound anything like it. Asked everyone I knew. Nobody had heard it. I was beginning to wonder if it had been a dream. Had almost forgotten about it. But still can't find it on Google or Youtube.

• Advertisement
Advertisement