Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revenue Auditors

• 06-12-2008 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just wondering when the last time the Revenue recruited for this position. I missed an exam for it about 6 years ago and I kicked myself for not being able to make it. I was probably too inexperienced at the time but now would be alright to go for it.

If anyone has any details let me know. Cheers.

{I think it would be better suited here then Work & jobs but it's the mods choice}

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

They were looking for auditors just after last years milk round. I'm not entirely sure if it was for the revenue or if it was for the Auditor General's Office. The starting pay was roughly €35k (which had lots of us interested) but the max you could earn was restricted to €55k for the position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

on the same kind of note, how do revenue recruit tax inspectors. I find it hard to believe that people in tax office all have accounting or tax qualifications from some of the conversations I have had with them. aslo how well are they paid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Failed Salesman

They were looking for auditors just after last years milk round. I'm not entirely sure if it was for the revenue or if it was for the Auditor General's Office. The starting pay was roughly €35k (which had lots of us interested) but the max you could earn was restricted to €55k for the position.

That was definitely dor the C&AG, I know a guy who works there and that's what they start out on.

Back to the OP, I assume that they would come up on www.publicjobs.ie as they arose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭crazzzzy

the last recruitment for auditor general was on publicjobs.ie

you can set up reminders on that website so you'll get email when they recruiting for areas you interested in.

Advertisement