Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype Phones - Xmas (Help)

Options
  • 06-12-2008 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for a Netgear or Belkin Wifi Skype phone for a Christmas present.The ones you can use at hotspots and look simular to a mobile phone. Anyone know any shop in Dublin with them in stock?

Regards,

ironclaw

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Searched a few Dublin shops with websites, but only found this on Peats
    http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?view_product=1&id=24435&sid=12&cid=124&scid=8631

It's an Edge-Core WM4201 at €199.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I saw it. Bit pricey though, there $199 US. Beggars can't be choosers however. Anyone know if there an online or instore item?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

ironclaw wrote: »
    I saw it. Bit pricey though, there $199 US. Beggars can't be choosers however. Anyone know if there an online or instore item?

Skype phones, even the cheaper ones don't sell particuarly well as everyone wants headsets so the Edge-Core is a special order item.

Hmm... Anyone know where you can get the Belkin or Netgear one asap?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

ironclaw wrote: »
    Hmm... Anyone know where you can get the Belkin or Netgear one asap?

Send me a PM tomorrow and I'll see if I can source you one.

• Advertisement

Sending a PM now. Many Thanks!

Advertisement