Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW MAximum Dinobots out this Month.

Options
  • 06-12-2008 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Blog_Dinos.jpg
    Cover For Issue 1
    Max_Dinos_1_cover_colors_by_mmatere.jpg

To celebrate the release of Maximum Dinobots #1 on Wednesday, 10th of December, Transformers Mosaic (with generous support from Denton Tipton at IDW Publishing) is proud to present:

Today, we're happy to present this page from Issue #1, drawn by the awesome Nick Roche and colored by the just-as-awesome Josh Burcham.

maxdinos01day01ly5.jpg

So, keep checking back here for more teasers...

And remember, Grimlock doesn't care if you've been naughty or nice, he's still coming to your house this December!
    He's Already been to mine and Wrecked my raidiator.

maxdinos01day02am8.jpg
    So looking forward to this. Nick had Some of the inks of this at the Con with him and they where ever so Pretty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Is that octane getting battered? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Could be. I recall Seeing Octane designs sketches in Nicks Portfoilo.
    Maximum_Dinobots_Wallpaper_by_Transformers_Mosaic.jpg

maxdinos01day03ev5.png

20ff14w.jpg

dinodays5bytransformerset3.jpg

So Looking forward to this book.
    For those of you on Facebook.
    Spread the love.http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=sb#/home.php?ref=home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

And one of the best panels I've enjoyed in a while.
    maxdinos01day07ti5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭padimus

Can´t wait for this, really looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

out this thursday too !

cant wait for this one. i LOVE the dinos and cant believe it took this long to get a mini for em.

i know its mostly going to tie up existing plotlines from the *tion series but still its great news.

and look at the SCALE ! sludge if freeking huge !

nicks doing a great job on this. looking at him i can actually believe he'd set off an earth quake by jumping up and down :):):)

cant wait to see how furman reinvents the dinos characters here. i know there pretty much his creations anyway character wise but he did a great job on hotrod and his new take on prime so maybe there'll be some fun re interpretations here too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

and look at the SCALE ! sludge if freeking huge !

'Bout time the biggest dino got to be the biggest bot.

Advertisement