Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3.5" IDE HDD Enclosure

• 06-12-2008 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

My beloved media drive died lately. I was able to take the hard drive out and throw it into a computer and luckily the hard drive is fine and i haven't lost anything. Anybody know of any good deals for an hdd enclosure at the moment (doesn't have to be a media enclosure but ideally it would be)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭peckerhead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

I bought one of these last year and only used it once. Bought it off komplett. I am willing to sell if your interested in that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

i got one u can have for free if u want,
    its a h.d enclosure - think i for kettle lead for it also, u would need to collect nad i am in dublin 15, sure up to u

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

I bought one of these last year and only used it once. Bought it off komplett. I am willing to sell if your interested in that.
    brightkane wrote: »
    i got one u can have for free if u want,
    its a h.d enclosure - think i for kettle lead for it also, u would need to collect nad i am in dublin 15, sure up to u

Thanks for the offers guys but i'm in limerick so not really an option :pac:

Ended up getting one off dealextreme in the end

Advertisement