Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky + Box Fault. No Recording.

• 06-12-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

My Sky + Box has stopped recording. Got on to Sky and they did what they called a reset but its still u/s. Box is working fine otherwise, just no recording.

I subscribe to Sky Sports, are there any tips that would encourage Sky to give me a new Sky + Box at a reasonable cost. Its a bad time to shell out a lot of money. ??
    Any hints greatfully received.

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Sam Radford

Have you tried Kesh Electrics (www.pacelink.co.uk)?
    They should be able to repair your Digibox at reasonable price and may even preserve any recordings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nikki kk

Hi everyone I hope someone can help. In september this yr i had sky plus installed by a company called supreme satellite systems in cork I think they work under digital direct. The problem is the record will only work if im watchin the channel I cant watch any other channed I've bn onto this company several times and just get fobbed off every time has anyone else had any problems or dealings with this company???I need some advice if anyone can offer some :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

nikki kk wrote: »
    Hi everyone I hope someone can help. In september this yr i had sky plus installed by a company called supreme satellite systems in cork I think they work under digital direct. The problem is the record will only work if im watchin the channel I cant watch any other channed I've bn onto this company several times and just get fobbed off every time has anyone else had any problems or dealings with this company???I need some advice if anyone can offer some :)
    Sounds like one of the tuners is inactive for whatever reason. If you press Services button, then 5, 6, you'll be in the Signal section which will show you signal strength and quality for each of the two tuners (quality is the only important one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Nuk

I worked with Supreme Satellites,:(:( I found this company to be run by cowboys after fast money with no after taught or care for customers, i lasted 4 mths with the company as i could not play a part in their lies and deciet, if any 1 has problems with their Sky r otherwise, please contact me [via boards P.M.]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Nuk wrote: »
    I worked with Supreme Satellites,:(:( I found this company to be run by cowboys after fast money with no after taught or care for customers, i lasted 4 mths with the company as i could not play a part in their lies and deciet, if any 1 has problems with their Sky r otherwise, please contact me.

Hello and welcome to boards.ie

Regardless of your thoughts on the company, it might be best to revoke your number.

That is, unless you like getting phone calls texts and grunts from weirdos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sammy99

Mod Edit: Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Wizard007

What did you do?
    A search on Supreme Satellite?
    Or were the pages bookmarked? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

sammy99 wrote: »
    Mod Edit: Banned

Self pimping i would say

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kujosHeist

hey sorry to bring back an old thread but does anyone have a contact number for that company supreme satellite systems or anywhere i could find it?!
    thanks

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

kujosHeist wrote: »
    hey sorry to bring back an old thread but does anyone have a contact number for that company supreme satellite systems or anywhere i could find it?!
    thanks

Left Co Cork arrived in Rosslare started installing cheap Free To Air systems and started filling the public with loads of Crap info.
    A long with a few other chancers he messed up the Tv Buisness here in Co Wexford with cheap prices.
    Started selling Free To Air at a stall in a market out side Wexford town then expanded into selling cakes. The last us guys heard down here is that this Biggest supplier of Free To Air in Ireland has gone out of Business. And has left a lot of disgruntled people who paid for his cheap Free to Air system Unhappy. I heard also there is a Wholesaler in Wexford looking for him.
    There is a mobile number here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64035453&postcount=19 but i reckon that's gone as well

Good luck in trying to contact him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kujosHeist

thanks very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jj ryan0111

kujosHeist wrote: »
    thanks very much
    the langers real number is (0868600910) derek

Advertisement