Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best of the Rest - Premiership

• 06-12-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭

Come on Mike65 get the finger out!

Chelsea 1 up through The Elk.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

He really is having a savage season.

Odds on strop thrown by the start of next season and another move???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Anelka is persistent is his attempts to undermine my claim that he's a fraud. A terrible player who just happens to score a few goals. I maintain for every goal he scores, he misses five or six good chances. And he can't pass.

Anyone have any suggestions on which match I should watch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Tom65 wrote: »
    Anelka is persistent is his attempts to undermine my claim that he's a fraud. A terrible player who just happens to score a few goals. I maintain for every goal he scores, he misses five or six good chances. And he can't pass.

:eek:

Eamon is that you?

Anyone have any suggestions on which match I should watch?

So far Blackburn - Liverpool is making my eyes bleed, so give that a miss.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    :eek:

Eamon is that you?

He plays terribly the whole match, I'll comment that he's playing badly, and he'll go and score. It's very frustrating.

He's a nothing player, a nothing player. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

He plays terribly the whole match, I'll comment that he's playing badly, and he'll go and score. It's very frustrating.

He's a nothing player, a nothing player. :P

But he's a striker and his job is to score goals. He has done that at every club he's played for, including alongside the shite he played with at City and Bolton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Come on Mike65 get the finger out!

No-one cares anymore

Owen 2 0 Stoke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Toon one nil up against the Long Throw Merchants, Spidey to Owen. I mat or may not have both of these in my FF team :D

Charlie N'Zog is raping their left flank.

Edit: Looks like my stream is a wee bit behind, but cheers Mike, i'll take that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭podge79

2-0 deco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

arsenal 1 up adebayor
    chelsea 2 up deco also

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    But he's a striker and his job is to score goals. He has done that at every club he's played for, including alongside the shite he played with at City and Bolton.

I know. I think he was a great player when he was younger. If you watch his build up play, it's awful - the kind of things Rooney, van Persie, Torres etc. can do, he can't. He always seems to lose the ball around the area.
    On the other hand, as you say, he's a striker, his positioning is really good therefore he'll score goals. But that's all he can do (unlike Rooney, van Persie, Torres etc.)
    Terrible player is perhaps a bit excessive, but I still think he's very overrated.

Lovely goal. How we're gonna miss St. Michael. :(

I fcuking hate you Mike Ashley. :mad:

Toon one nil up against the Long Throw Merchants

Long ball > long throw? ;)

Long ball > long throw? ;)

Nah, Long Throw ftw. Joe seems to have abandoned that sh/t for today at least. Bombing down the flanks, and playing to our strengths.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

mikey giving himself the show window treatment (not trying to rub it in cha)

mayordenis wrote: »
    mikey giving himself the show window treatment (not trying to rub it in cha)

No worries mate, it has to be suspected.

Anyways, back to being :mad:. After an awesome first half, we have now sat back and allowed them to nick one back. This better not be a repeat of the squeaky bum affair that was WBA at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Boro again blow a goal lead and concede 2 in the space of a couple of minutes. We're certainly not the team to support if you have already high blood pressure.

KINNEAR OUT!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Jayzus, dramatic finishes at Newky and Hull!

Dave! wrote: »
    Jayzus, dramatic finishes at Newky and Hull!

Nothing dramatic about ours, just uttelry predictable. When you revert back to long ball, dick around with the formation, and bring on the likes of Cacapa whilst also taking off our most effective player Martins, it was always gonna go tits up.

We are fcuked. Proper fcuked. It's poetic justice that Faye, a player that Ashley and Wise sold under Keegan's nose, comes back to haunt us today.

Supporting this club really does my fcuking nut in! :(:mad::(

• Advertisement
Advertisement