Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

TV wont display 60hz

• 06-12-2008 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Hey i've got a sony wega kf-42sx300k http://support.sony-europe.com/tv/rp...&m=KF-42SX300K and for some reason it will only display 50hz which means i cant play pretty any game on my xbox 360 and its ****ing annoying. Does anyone know how to get around this, whether it be patching the xbox to just play at 50hz no matter what or something you can do with the tv. I know that there absolutly no option onn the TV menu coz ive been through it a trillion times and read the manual and everything. At the mo im using scart as the tv isn't hd, but im expecting a VGA cable in the post on monday but i dont see how its going to make any difference as the tv's 50hz no matter what connection.

Any help would be much appreciated, cheers guys.

Comments

Advertisement