Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Schuh Special: Free Delivery this Weekend!

• 06-12-2008 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

FreedeliveryFP.gif

[Link]

Schuh Special: Free Delivery this Weekend for all items to UK & ROI standard delivery.

Offer ENDS: Midnight Sunday 7th Dec

davton

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Of course you can get free delivery to any of their shops any time.

Delivery used to be free anyhow up until a year ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

Can you buy in £STG even if being delivered to ROI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

johnfás wrote: »
    Can you buy in £STG even if being delivered to ROI?

I'd like to know this too, there's a €30 price difference between the two sites on the shoes I want!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

try in out and see does it let you? the pricing diff is crazy now in all the uk based retailers. they could have a 25% off everything sale and they wouldn't lose a penny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭rash0001

I tried ordering in £STG some time ago when they had an offer only on their UK site and not irish. The result was when I went to enter the delivery address and changed the country to Ireland, I was prompted to go to the irish site. I don't remember how they prompted but I couldn't place the order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

You can't seem to change the shipping address country when you book through the UK site, so it's either UK or you select "international customer" which doesn't allow you to pick an Irish address for shipping, forcing you to use the Irish site they have with it's inflated prices.

The £68 shoes I was looking at €100 on the Irish site (but with £6 shipping to France or Italy it works out at less than €90 to either country :rolleyes:) Won't bother me bollox so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Put in the promo code "thanks" for an extra 10% off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 neilA

Schuh have updated their free standard delivery to Ireland - it's now valid until the 21st of December 2008.

Link: Schuh Free Delivery Extended

Advertisement