Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zombies attack Waterford City, where do you hold out?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ok since my Superquinn Idea has been shot down (Despite their fine Bakery and Impressive Booze Collection:D) I'm going to suggest somewhere else.

First of all what kind of zombies would a Pork Dioxin Outbreak cause?

1. The Scarily fast ones ala 28 Day's later?
    or
    2. The Shuffle around mostly dead type ala Dawn of the dead?

Assuming we're leaning towards option 2 my Choice would more then likely be Waterford Castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

I declare fast zombies non-canon.

And stupid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Fast zombies FTW!
    Yes I'm still holding a soft spot for De la salle due to the defensible(?) location and would be pretty atmospheric in all fairness. Plenty of outbuildings/facilities to go round and lets not forget the science labs! Lots of ideas for zombie mayhem there.
    And the source of the proposed zombies could come from any number of biotechnology firms located in the citys vicinity. (or is it only genzyme?)
    New research building in the W.I.T eh? Sounds like a cover up to me.
    (Any strange blonde men that insist on wearing sunglasses 24Hrs a day sighted in the vicinity of the city should be reported immediately)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭waterfordkick

Lads what if the zombies are reading all your ideas !:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

KingLoser wrote: »
    I declare fast zombies non-canon.

And stupid.

Completely agree with you man.
    Don't get me wrong, the things in 28 days later are cool, but I would not consider them Zombies in the traditional context.

WaterfordKick, don't be rediculous, Zombies don't have that kind of dexterity with their fingers to use a mouse and keyboard, there is no way they could find their way to the site...........

........Unless there is one behind one of us right now !!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

You know what's excelant?

How this Thread has more post's then the Unversity Status in WIT Discussion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

**** lads we'll inject a bit a life into this forum yet.
    Ah its just nice to have a fun thread for a change without all the ould whingers coming in ruining all the craic!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭themonk

what about headin out to bellview port in an 18 wheeler and mow some zombies down .. then hide out in the industrial buildings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

id go up to jurys and wait till a really fat zombie arrives. I would neuralise him/her using my skills i learned playing metal gear solid. Then i would roll the fat arse down the hill and see how many zombies i could kill or unkill, whatever ya do to them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Lads what if the zombies are reading all your ideas !:eek:

FUUUCCKCKKKK!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

aw **** :)

Advertisement