Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Friends

Options
  • 06-12-2008 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Duno what to buy them for x-mas, i no the hampers are a good idea but our friends have bought one allready any ideas please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I'm in the same boat. It's hard to know what to get. So far all I've come up with are some books that are not readily available in the USA.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Howabout Irish movies. Saw a collection in Golden Discs for €20, The Butcher Boy, Michael Collins and Ryans Daughter for all 3. I'm sure they would be on amazon in USA format.
    I have a niece in Denver and I found a local crowd who deliver baskets for EVERY occassion. They delivered the next day, I sent her a basket full of bath lotions, body lotions, shower gel, candles etc with a bouquet of balloons
    and it only cost about $50.

Advertisement