Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randy is on the biography channel now

• 06-12-2008 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭

Seriously, how much more mainstream is that. It's usually housewives favourites like Mel Gibson

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Barry.Commins

I've just lost all respect for Randy.

What a shocking tache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

I thought I caught sight of a mullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Barry.Commins

There was definitely a hint of mullet.

I never knew that TKO stood for Total Knock Out :D

There was definitely a hint of mullet.

I never knew that TKO stood for Total Knock Out :D

Well some of the world's best martial artists from Taekwondo and Karate take part in that bloodsport, so why not have a total knockout?

I actually like Randy a little less after that documentary. Worse, it's Saturday night and I'm watching the bio channel....

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭deepriver

i dunno i liked the story around his first fight.. thrown into an mma ring against a 300 finnish lad & he didnt not what the hell was gonna happen.. the man has cahunas

• Advertisement

deepriver wrote: »
    i dunno i liked the story around his first fight.. thrown into an mma ring against a 300 finnish lad & he didnt not what the hell was gonna happen.. the man has cahunas
    He has Hawaiian priests?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

obviously done when randy was outside the ufc, hence no footage.

it would look so much better with fight highlights

Probably cos they would have had to hand over $$$ to UFC to get them. They had plenty from EliteXC and IFL though. Wonder why they're so cheap to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭deepriver

Roper wrote: »
    He has Hawaiian priests?

yea he likes to let hawian priests at his nuts, it was in the out-takes of the documentary, you could probably get the footage if you type testicles+priest+randycouture+mexican into google

goodluck with that

deepriver wrote: »
    yea he likes to let hawian priests at his nuts, it was in the out-takes of the documentary, you could probably get the footage if you type testicles+priest+randycouture+mexican into google

goodluck with that

http://www.google.ie/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aga-IE%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=ga&q=testicles%2Bpriest%2Brandycouture%2Bmexican&meta=&btnG=Cuardach+Google

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Roper wrote: »
    Probably cos they would have had to hand over $$$ to UFC to get them. They had plenty from EliteXC and IFL though. Wonder why they're so cheap to get?

I'd say that it was just because the UFC weren't willing to help Randy out at the time rather than it being a strictly money issue

I dunno the bio channel looks pretty scaldy! YOu may be right though as there were lots of references to getting shafted by Zuffa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Fozzy wrote: »
    I'd say that it was just because the UFC weren't willing to help Randy out at the time rather than it being a strictly money issue

This was in fact the case there. They tried to get the footage but Dana said no.

Advertisement