Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.us

Options
  • 06-12-2008 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Anybody a member of this.

http://www.boards.us/

This website needs more users to get on its feet.Would anyone consider joining?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:eek: Why that would be like cheating on boards.ie.
    So no , l like it here.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Boards.ie's fat american cousin? No thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

:eek: Why that would be like cheating on boards.ie.
    So no , l like it here.:p

Ah but you see it would only be helping boards.ie as boards.ie own this site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I joined boards.tv which is even emptier. That's enough, dammit! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I joined boards.us a long time ago when boards.ie died for a few days. I think I joined boards.jp at the same time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Haha, I never knew. I presume it's for Irish Boards users now in America?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I dunno. I've seen them try to export this model unsuccessfully to the UK.

Ireland operates like a gossipy village and has it's own characteristic dynamic. What works here doesn't necessarily work in other countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I think that a good few members of boards.ie are members of .us and .tv and the English one as a result of some downtime on boards.ie.

Getting people to join is the easy part. Getting people to actually contribute is another thing altogether!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I'm confused , are these "foreign" boards owned by the same people who own and run this site ? Do the same rules and whatnot apply over there ? Who uses them ? boards.ie people travelling or do Americans and Japanese people etc use em ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement