Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5310 or 7310??

• 06-12-2008 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Just looking to get a decent phone for my girlfriend for xmas. Nothing with features to blow her mind or anything. Just a nice phone! (Also looked at the Sony W910i)

Just wondering if anyone has any of these or knows anyting about them??

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

She would probably prefer the 7310. It has changeable covers, better quality camera, takes videos also looks better imo. It doesn't have the music Xpress like the 5310, and the battery is slightly better on the 7310 but its also at a higher price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Hunty

Thanks for the reply!

Are they both similar enough other than the changeable covers? She wouldn't be mad into changing the covers i don't think. Dont think the music player would be too high up her list of things either. She'd kinda just like a 'snazzy' easy to use small-ish fone. I have 6300. Is the user interface the same pretty much?

Thanks!!

Anymore help would be much appreciated!!

(Ps you can get the 5310 with pink sides so i dont think the cover changing would matter!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Hunty

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I think the pink one is meteor only...

I say get her the w910i it really is a cool phone and it's motion sensitive...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think the pink one is meteor only...

Dont think so, consdring o2 are selling it

offerpage_topsection_n5310pink_08dec.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement