Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Masts Map website ?

• 07-12-2008 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Is there some website where I can find my nearest mobile phone masts on a map? (Not the comreg site) ?

I remember a year or so ago getting an email from o2 support and they gave me a link to a brilliant online mast finder. I was able to see all the masts at my address etc.
    Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

What's wrong with this?
    I mean, it has location, network, 3G/GPRS information...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

whats wrong it that its wrong! I searched for dun laoghaire and it gave me only one beside sussex street. The actual location on on the shopping center plus there are at least two more which are not shown.
    Adro947 wrote: »
    What's wrong with this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

Adro947 wrote: »
    What's wrong with this?

What's wrong with it is that Its Crap!.
    I cannot do a find on my local address nor any of my past addresses. It just returns nothing. Any location that I find manually is incorrect and finally its too small a map on the page (Id like to view it full screen etc)

Thus my original post had "(Not the comreg site)"

Advertisement