Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Fifa 2009 League Results [Gameweek 4]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Left to play (not including endakenny):

Mister Robanson
    Seany834
    Lenigma
    marshjem

Any of ye around tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Bubs180 3 - 0 The Batman IRL

P/W/L/D/Pts
    24/3/19/2/11

Left to Play:

Greenhawk 88
    Lenigma
    endakenny

I am away all this weekend, so Monday evening would be the next evening i will be on to get these games played...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

superHazy results update

2 3-3 draws, one of which was against future guy, probably unlucky not to win both.

the 3-o win above and another one this morning and a 1-1 draw yesterday. Need a pad beside my Xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Left to play:

Dj DigitalMoose
    Bennycon
    Deliverance XXV
    Dave7G
    Lenigma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

mika27 wrote: »

Mister Robanson
    Seany834
    Lenigma
    marshjem

No sorry but i will be tomorrow if you can play then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

mika27 wrote: »

Mister Robanson
    Seany834
    Lenigma
    marshjem

Only seen your post now just heading the pub so another time feel free to add me seany834

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Nearly done with most of my games now but I won't be able to accept any invites to play games on Saturday as I'll be drinking and playing some games of Fifa with some of the lads from my course for most of the day!

Left to play :

RichieMUFC
    Ron Burgendee
    Bassmanmurph85
    Stevo Port
    Bennycon
    Rainyface
    Lenigma

Im on all day today,Invite me if you guy's are on and want a game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Irish Wolverine

Left to play:

EndaKenny (oh well)
    Lenigma
    Batesy2007
    Stevo Port
    The Dunne

I replaced Soby in the league so would those that have played him stop sending me invites, you cant play me if you have already played him

Edit: One game less to play

Me vs The Dunne
    2 - 3

Game with plenty of tackles and physical stuff. One of the most bizarre goals ive seen in Fifa though, my keeper went to kick the ball out of his hands and hit it off one of the Dunnes poaching players who tapped it in afterwards. Berbatov was lucky to only get a yellow card when nearly amputating Riena somewhere around the shoulder with a slide tackle early on in the game. Close game and have to feel a bit robbed that didnt get the draw as had more chances and just didnt get to put them away but the bizarre goal made the difference :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Seany834 6 - 0 Rainyface

Took my chances, scoreline did not do the match justice it was alot closer!

P W D L F A Pts
    16 9 6 1 37 28 28

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

Axwell wrote: »
    Irish Wolverine

Me vs The Dunne
    2 - 3

Game with plenty of tackles and physical stuff. One of the most bizarre goals ive seen in Fifa though, my keeper went to kick the ball out of his hands and hit it off one of the Dunnes poaching players who tapped it in afterwards. Berbatov was lucky to only get a yellow card when nearly amputating Riena somewhere around the shoulder with a slide tackle early on in the game. Close game and have to feel a bit robbed that didnt get the draw as had more chances and just didnt get to put them away but the bizarre goal made the difference :(

I agree mate! I really enjoyed this game. Couldnt believe it when scholes took it off your keepers foot!!!! Didnt think that could happen! You definitely deserved something out of that game and my HORRENDOUS challenge on your keeper about 10 mins into the game was definitely a sending off offence. Rush of blood to the head i think. Great game though mate!

Left to play I think:
    Enda Kenny (yeah right!!!)
    Greenhawk
    stevo port
    lenigma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Gamertag: BATESY2007

Left to play:

Knackerdwarf
    BassmanMurph85
    towellers
    Irish Wolverine
    stevo port
    Deliverance XXV
    Dave7G
    Lenigma
    Enda Kenny

sparky360 wrote: »
    I agree mate! I really enjoyed this game. Couldnt believe it when scholes took it off your keepers foot!!!! Didnt think that could happen! You definitely deserved something out of that game and my HORRENDOUS challenge on your keeper about 10 mins into the game was definitely a sending off offence. Rush of blood to the head i think. Great game though mate!

Ya the Scholes thing was a bit crazy i didnt think it was possible in the game to be honest and i was left in shock and couldnt do anything to stop you scoring. As for your tackle, Reina is lucky to be still walking after it, i think you should be banned from the league for 15 years, with all this talk of slide tackling, that was verging on GBH :D

Left to play:

RichieMUFC
    Stevo Port
    Lenigma
    BassmanMurph85

Anyone be on tonight??

P/W/D/L/Pts
    23/16/3/4/51

Batesy wrote: »
    Gamertag: BATESY2007

Left to play:

Knackerdwarf
    BassmanMurph85
    towellers
    Irish Wolverine
    stevo port
    Deliverance XXV
    Dave7G
    Lenigma
    Enda Kenny

Ive added you as a friend and you weron 5 minutes ago and i sent you an invite and a message, you didnt reply to either. Its hard to get these last few games finished when people wont even play them when theyare on let alone the ones that just arent even bothered playing any games in the league. With the week thats in it theres not much time left and its looking unlikely ill get to play the few i have left simply cos of the people i have to play against

EndaKenny
    Lenigma
    Batesy2007
    Stevo Port

RichieMUFC 8-3 Mister Robanson
    Manchester United vs Manchester United

What an absolutely brilliant game. I'm glad I wasn't made to pay for my wastefulness in front of goal....I hit the post four times!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Ive added you as a friend and you weron 5 minutes ago and i sent you an invite and a message, you didnt reply to either. Its hard to get these last few games finished when people wont even play them when theyare on let alone the ones that just arent even bothered playing any games in the league. With the week thats in it theres not much time left and its looking unlikely ill get to play the few i have left simply cos of the people i have to play against

EndaKenny
    Lenigma
    Batesy2007
    Stevo Port

Relax will ya.

I turned on my 360 to watch a movie with the missus and noticed that the router was on so promptly turned it off. Only got your message(s) now!

Jesus.

Mister Robanson 5 - 1 Rainyface
    Mister Robanson 3 - 0 RonBurgundee
    Mister Robanson 3 - 3 Bennycon
    Mister Robanson 3 - 8 RichieMUFC

Richie ended my 11 game undefeated streak :(

Left to play:

Stevo Port
    Lenigma
    BassmanMurph85

I never seen them on...Any time yous are on lads ??

Batesy wrote: »
    Relax will ya.

I turned on my 360 to watch a movie with the missus and noticed that the router was on so promptly turned it off. Only got your message(s) now!

Jesus.
    Ive invited you to games at least twice before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭cadogs

I know how you feel Axwell i've invited a certain person to play loads of times only for him to reply to me "maybe you should try inviting me when i'm not busy!!!!"

How the **** am i supposed to know you're busy and what the **** are you doing online if you're busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i'm gonna retire as champion after this season cos there's too many little fannys playing in this league!!!

• Advertisement

cadogs wrote: »
    I know how you feel Axwell i've invited a certain person to play loads of times only for him to reply to me "maybe you should try inviting me when i'm not busy!!!!"

How the **** am i supposed to know you're busy and what the **** are you doing online if you're busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i'm gonna retire as champion after this season cos there's too many little fannys playing in this league!!!

Are you 10 years old?

First you send me a message implying I'm scared to play you. Then when I tell you to relax, I'm going for food and cant play you, you sent back "Go fcuk yourself". You'd possibly know that I was busy seeing as my status was "away". Its generally a good indicator.

The league is full of little fannys? Whats with all the personal attacks yet again?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

cadogs won't be participating in Season 2. He has decided to retire.

So there should be a good few spots for new players. Please be reminded that if you are a fan of taking out last man, quitting when you are losing, acting the idiot while playing or other such unsporting behaviour, please do not apply!

EndaKenny
    Lenigma
    Batesy2007
    Stevo Port
    EndaKenny, Lenigma and Stevo Port wont be finishing the league. StevoPort has been having dreadful problems with Xbox support and cannot get on Live :(

FutureGuy wrote: »
    EndaKenny, Lenigma and Stevo Port wont be finishing the league. StevoPort has been having dreadful problems with Xbox support and cannot get on Live :(

Right so, i have one game left so against Greenhawk 88.

Or is he one of the lads thats had the RROD?

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Right so, i have one game left so against Greenhawk 88.

Or is he one of the lads thats had the RROD?

I'd say he has the RROD alright, he hasn't played a game in a good while

Sound, thats my league complete so.

3rd or 4th from Bottom!!:eek: Better than expected actually!

How'd the new tactics work out for ya?

A lot better, thanks!.

I managed to avoid another massive defeat like the one against you since i changed tactics.

For next season, i will be picking a team with a bit more pace than Chelsea anyways.

Nice one, at least they helped a bit so...you'll probably have a savage team and rape us all next year!!

• Advertisement

CKWPORT wrote: »
    A lot better, thanks!.

I managed to avoid another massive defeat like the one against you since i changed tactics.

For next season, i will be picking a team with a bit more pace than Chelsea anyways.

Let me be the first to say well done mate, you're exactly the type of player I hoped to attract to the league. You got hammered in some games but you never gave up and played the game to the best of your abilities. It's obvious that you have improved a great deal since your first game and you'll have one of the best teams next year.

:cool:

Advertisement