Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Fifa 2009 League Results [Gameweek 4]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Nice one, at least they helped a bit so...you'll probably have a savage team and rape us all next year!!

Rape could be too strong a word but hopefully i'll do better than 4th from bottom!!!

I doubt i'll be playing you next season as i'll be in the Championship!

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Let me be the first to say well done mate, you're exactly the type of player I hoped to attract to the league. You got hammered in some games but you never gave up and played the game to the best of your abilities. It's obvious that you have improved a great deal since your first game and you'll have one of the best teams next year.

:cool:

Thanks FutureGuy!!

And well done on orgainising the whole thing, you've done a class job!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I can't understand the mentality of some people in this league!!

On the other hand, well done to Future Guy for his outstanding organisation of the event and handling of the "little fannys" that are in the league! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Skippy65

I havent rrod, just been really busy with work, christmas etc, should be on later 2day if anyone is on. GT is GREENHAWK 88.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Skippy65 wrote: »
    I havent rrod, just been really busy with work, christmas etc, should be on later 2day if anyone is on. GT is GREENHAWK 88.

Lifes a b!tch :D I think a few people need to play you so it's probably a good idea to post a 2-hour block when you will be on so people can go online and play you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mister Robanson 5 - 1 Rainyface
    Mister Robanson 3 - 0 RonBurgundee
    Mister Robanson 3 - 3 Bennycon
    Mister Robanson 3 - 8 RichieMUFC

Richie ended my 11 game undefeated streak :(

Sorry about that mate, it was such a savage game though, probably one of the best I've had. It could have gone either way. We both had loads and loads of chances, it was crazy. I can see why you went 11 undefeated!!!!

I will be on after 8 this evening, so I can play ya then if your on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Sorry about that mate, it was such a savage game though, probably one of the best I've had. It could have gone either way. We both had loads and loads of chances, it was crazy. I can see why you went 11 undefeated!!!!

Hah no need to be sorry.It was so laggy for me for some reason...Lucky i got 3 goals out of it...Im just happy to be third on the table :D

Left to play:

BassmanMurph85

Seem so Stevo's having live problems and lenigma's not playing I have 1 game left

You be on at all mate for a game??

Lenigma will be unable to finish the league. he kindly PM'd me to explain the situation. Thanks for participating Lenigma, and if you can get back playing, we will welcome you back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Christ, my connection is dodgy again tonight, dropped twice in the past ten mins. I've tried plugging out the router, but its completely locked down apart from that so thats about all i can do. Magnet customer service are as useful as a kick in the stones.

• Advertisement

Greenhawk 88 2-0 The Dunne. Greenhawk 88 3-0 Davey7g( that gt is definitely wrong but close enough). Two really tough games that give me the chance to break into the group of UTDs at the top. Sorry if the layout of this is sh*te, im on my mobile boards so dont know how it looks on normal site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Sorry I havent been about the last week or so guys, but I will be on from tomorrow onwards. I'll keep logging on throughout the day to see if people are on for a game. For those of you left to play me add me if ya like

BassmanMurph85

Left to play:

RichieMUFC
    Mister Robanson
    GREENHAWK88
    DJ DigitalMoose
    Knackerdwarf
    Bubs180
    Seany834
    Deliverance XXV
    BATESY2007

I have more games left than I thought. What happens if I cant complete them all??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Yeah same here lads. My job gets hit hard at Christmas so you wont see me online until Christmas Night or after. Twelve hour shifts...

Moiph wrote: »
    Sorry I havent been about the last week or so guys, but I will be on from tomorrow onwards. I'll keep logging on throughout the day to see if people are on for a game. For those of you left to play me add me if ya like

BassmanMurph85

Left to play:

RichieMUFC
    Mister Robanson
    GREENHAWK88
    DJ DigitalMoose
    Knackerdwarf
    Bubs180
    Seany834
    Deliverance XXV
    BATESY2007

I have more games left than I thought. What happens if I cant complete them all??

I'd strongly advise you PM these players (or use Xbox Live messages) and sort out the times. I think you have little chance to bump into people.

I won't say much until the league ends, but players with the most games played will have a slight advantage going into season 2.

GArball, I think I just have you to play if you are on this evening?

Guys, I'm well up for a few friendlies this evening (before 9)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

keen wrote: »
    Left to play:

Dj DigitalMoose
    Bennycon
    Deliverance XXV
    Dave7G
    Lenigma

Have only played bennycon from the list,

MackerelMan 1 bennycon 3

Let me know when yous are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

GArball, I think I just have you to play if you are on this evening?

Guys, I'm well up for a few friendlies this evening (before 9)!

yeah we need to play mate.let me know what time and i'l log in.

Garball wrote: »
    yeah we need to play mate.let me know what time and i'l log in.

Will we say 7 p.m? I'll have a game beforehand to see if my connection is ok. I can't play when its bad. We'll have 22 players with concrete around their legs and a 0-0 draw :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

Will we say 7 p.m? I'll have a game beforehand to see if my connection is ok. I can't play when its bad. We'll have 22 players with concrete around their legs and a 0-0 draw :rolleyes:

yeah thats cool.around 7 so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

BATESY2007 1 - 0 Irish Wolverine

Gamertag: BATESY2007

Left to play:

Knackerdwarf
    BassmanMurph85
    towellers
    stevo port
    Deliverance XXV
    Dave7G
    Lenigma
    Enda Kenny

• Advertisement

Batesy wrote: »
    BATESY2007 1 - 0 Irish Wolverine

Gamertag: BATESY2007

Left to play:

Knackerdwarf
    BassmanMurph85
    towellers
    stevo port
    Deliverance XXV
    Dave7G
    Lenigma
    Enda Kenny

Fixed your post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I have a few games left I wil be on after 9.30 for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

BassmanMurph85 4 - 2 Knackerdwarf

Man U v Inter

2 late goals by Berbatov and Rooney settled this entertaining game!

Greenhawk 88 3 - 2 The Batman IRL

Great to see people making the effort to finish games. I am coming close to finalising the teams for both leagues. Keep playing everyone!

With so many new players, I simply have to run another qualifying round in tandem with the 2 main leagues.

I just looked at my stats for the league. 0 yellow cards and 0 red cards! And someone has 45 yellows and 8 reds...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

R0nBurgundee 0-0 marshjem

I've only 1 left to play now, Seany834, but i won't be on again for a few days

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Greenhawk 88 3 - 2 The Batman IRL

Your a much better player than i thought you were considering your league position. Greenhawk 88 2-0 Bassmanmurph. Yet another tight game. Cant wait to get a different team, Drogba is the most frustrating striker in the game imo. Can be brilliant at times but more often than not the ball bounces off him, or maybe its just me!

Your a much better player than i thought you were considering your league position. Greenhawk 88 2-0 Bassmanmurph. Yet another tight game. Cant wait to get a different team, Drogba is the most frustrating striker in the game imo. Can be brilliant at times but more often than not the ball bounces off him, or maybe its just me!

Cheers, Drogba is a total pain, i will be picking another team for season 2.

Keep the applications coming for season 2 whether or not you are an existing player!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

DJ DigitalMoose 2 - 1 Bennycon
    Man U v Liverpool

Advertisement