Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Fifa 2009 League Results [Gameweek 4]

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

BATESY2007 1 - 2 knackerdwarf

Winning 1 nil with 3 minutes to go!! Sick!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Irish Wolverine vs Lenigma
    2 - 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

BassmanMurph85 2 - 1 Deliverance XXV
    BassmanMurph85 5 - 2 Mister Robanson
    BassmanMurph85 0 - 1 Bubs180

Thats 21 games played for me, I'll try get the others in before the end of tomorrow. I'm 8th in the league so I'm pretty happy with that at the moment :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi all,
    Just a quick message. My uncle passed away quite suddenly on St. Stephens Day so you won't see me for a few days. Keep playing games for now and I'll get next season finished when I get back.

Sorry to hear the bad news man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Just a quick message. My uncle passed away quite suddenly on St. Stephens Day so you won't see me for a few days. Keep playing games for now and I'll get next season finished when I get back.

Sorry to hear about that mate,Hope all is well

Ive got 2 games left to play:

Stevoport
    Lengima

You's be on at all ??

If not then im finished my games :D ...... Just hope i can keep hold of 3rd place:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

sorry for your loss futureguy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

keen wrote: »
    Left to play:

Dj DigitalMoose
    Deliverance XXV
    Dave7G
    Lenigma

If any of the above players are around could you PM me to arrange a game.

I can't complete my remaining games as the above are rarely available for a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I will be on tonight. Let me know what time you'll be on and I'll meet you. Anytime after four is good for me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

I will be on tonight. Let me know what time you'll be on and I'll meet you. Anytime after four is good for me. :)

I'll be available for a game after four, should be on at half four. Will send you an invite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Will you be on after seven instead? Something just came up so I'll be busy for a little while. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'll be on tonight after 9.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Sorry if this is the wrong place to play.

I'm looking to sign up for whatevers going on hhre, got fifa for christmas and am hooked. Found a boards league on the search function on fifa online, but it said private.

So if anyone can direct me to rules and where to sign up, I'll be in :) Look foward to it.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to play.

I'm looking to sign up for whatevers going on hhre, got fifa for christmas and am hooked. Found a boards league on the search function on fifa online, but it said private.

So if anyone can direct me to rules and where to sign up, I'll be in :) Look foward to it.

Read through this
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055444072&page=7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

BATESY2007 1 - 3 BassmanMurph85

Gamertag: BATESY2007

Left to play:

towellers
    Deliverance XXV
    Dave7G

LIST OF RETURNING PLAYERS FOR BOARDS SEASON 2

I am delighted to welcome the following 19 players to Fifa 2009 Boards.ie Season 2.

Boards Name: CKWPORT
    Gamertag:The Batman IRL

Boards Name: Y2J_MUFC
    Gamertag: RichieMUFC

Boards Name: moz
    Gamertag: livelyjojo

Boards Name:Rainyface
    Gamertag: Rainyface

Boards Name: Sparky360
    Gamertag: The Dunne

Boards Name: vinyljunkie
    Gamertag: seany834

Boards Name: King Nothing (Will be changed soon to Deliverance XXV)
    Gamertag: Deliverance XXV

Boards Name:Axwell
    Gamertag:Irish Wolverine

Boards Name: Bubs101
    Gamertag: Bubs180

Boards Name:Mr Moon
    Gamertag J DigitalMoose

Boards Name:Mister Robinson
    Gamertag:Mister Robanson

Boards Name: mika27
    Gamertag: R0nBurgundee

Boards Name: Gaz15
    Gamertag:Marshjem

Boards Name: Moiph
    Gamertag: BassmanMurph85

Boards Name: Bennyc
    Gamertag: Bennycon

Boards Name: keen
    Gamertag: MackerelMan

Boards Name: Reganovski
    Gamertag: Reganovski

Boards Name: Batesy

Boards Name: Skippy 65
    Gamertag: GREENHAWK 88.

If you are not on the list, you have either not applied or have been omitted due to poor spotsmanship. The people that have been omitted due to sportsmanship issues have been told of this fact, so if your name is still missing, let me know asap. I'm pretty sure I have everyone listed.

I will send the password via PM soon. This password is private and is not to be given to anyone else.

New players, I will be running a mini-league starting soon, so please keep an eye-out for announcements on the Fifa 09 Season 2 thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Skippy65

Is the league being divided into two or being kept as 1 whole league?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

hi futureguy.i dont see my name there.gamertag is garball1

Dont worry, its on the one being updated in the season 2 thread :)

• Advertisement

I hope I'm not out because I havent been around the last few days. My dad got very sick and then died today. I'll try and get my last few games played from Monday onwards.

I'm so sorry to hear that. The league will be waiting for you when you get back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Seany834 4 - 0 RonBurgundee

P W L D F A Pts
    17 10 6 1 41 28 28

I had a good think about everything, and I feel that it would be too much to get people to pick all teams at the weekend.

So without further adue, I would like to begin the team selection process by starting with our rank 22 and 21 players.

Rank 22 -

Rank 21 -
    Gamertag: The Batman IRL

All team selections MUST be PM'ed to me. Please pick your top 3 teams and send them to me. Once I have received these selections, I will move onto the next group.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I know it's not going to make a difference but I played Dave 7G last night and beat him 5-0, probably the worst lag i've ever experienced in a game yet!!

Yeah, the lag was horrendous. It was taking 3 seconds exactly for the controller to react to the button pressing. Worst I've seen in Fifa so far. It was PES 2008 bad. Almost impossible to do anything.

Yeah, the lag was horrendous. It was taking 3 seconds exactly for the controller to react to the button pressing. Worst I've seen in Fifa so far. It was PES 2008 bad. Almost impossible to do anything.

Still managed to put 5 past ya :p

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I had a good think about everything, and I feel that it would be too much to get people to pick all teams at the weekend.

So without further adue, I would like to begin the team selection process by starting with our rank 22 and 21 players.

Rank 22 -

Rank 21 -
    Gamertag: The Batman IRL

All team selections MUST be PM'ed to me. Please pick your top 3 teams and send them to me. Once I have received these selections, I will move onto the next group.

How far down the list are we now or is there a hold up waiting on someone to get back to you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

It was taking 3 seconds exactly for the controller to react to the button pressing

This happened me a few weeks ago. It was impossible to play when you have to think 3 seconds in advance and the guy is reacting in real time!

• Advertisement

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    This happened me a few weeks ago. It was impossible to play when you have to think 3 seconds in advance and the guy is reacting in real time!

I was getting the same 3 second lag too!! I hope this doesn't continue!!

Advertisement