Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Usually high amount of teenage scumbags around town this evening

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

axiom32 wrote: »
    yeah i was in there at around nine and saw them across the road, did actually comment on it when i got back to the housemates, they hadnt started the verbals at that stage and i was alone ...... maybe it was the fact i was wearing a hoodie and thought i was like old school:D

If it makes ye feel any better, I ran over two of them that were lyin pukin on the street. Twas my good deed for society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

I was shocked last year when I went home and headed out in Dublin only to find all the skanger kids had mullets. It's strange how it starts over there and takes ages to reach here... like some sort of style osmosis. I was kinda hoping that cut wouldn't reach Galway, tbh, it looks so silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Um, how about no?

Sounds like a typical teenager to me?
    Under 18 - Check
    Wears a hoodie - Yeah, teenagers wear those - Infact I have a few myself
    Reebok Classic - Um, pretty certain i've had a pair of those for playin indoor soccer etc.... omgzzz
    Drinks on weekends - Check. According to that check half of Galway must be scumbags, cause they drink on the weekend

Sh1t, according to your uber accurate checklist, I'm (or used to be) a scumbag! F00k, where's the dole office :rolleyes:

Sounds like typical internet nerds afraid to even be in the same area as people from a different social circle/attitude - Yeah teenage drunkards can be a pain in the arse, but there's ways to deal with all types of people. OP didn't mention how these people were scumbags, and definately didn't bother/annoy/assualt/anything the OP because if they did he'd be on here cribbing about it along with the rest of his post.

Grow up children
    They are just some of the symtoms.
    You were/are a scumbag because you wear reebok classics playing indoor soccer?
    It's if you put all these together and then some.
    Don't try and be a smart ass all your life.

And from my recollection i don't think people under 18 are allowed the dole?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

yeah-buddy wrote: »
    They are just some of the symtoms.
    You were/are a scumbag because you wear reebok classics playing indoor soccer?
    It's if you put all these together and then some.
    Don't try and be a smart ass all your life.
    Right, so according to you, if someone meets the criteria on your checklist, they're a scumbag? lol - you make me laugh
    And from my recollection i don't think people under 18 are allowed the dole?!
    I wouldn't know, I don't even know where in Galway the dole office is tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

Right, so according to you, if someone meets the criteria on your checklist, they're a scumbag? lol - you make me laugh
    Yes, and also wearing a peaked cap on the back of their heads and trying their hardest to act like the stereotyped (is that an ipod show us a look at it) knacker

I wouldn't know
    Exactly

• Advertisement
Advertisement