Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The General Chit-Chat/Off-Topic Thread

Options
  • 07-12-2008 3:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Threads like this are quite successful in other forums so we might as well give it a go. :)

You can use this thread to tell us about your bad day, tell about your good day, and generally have a chat with the other forum users.

I'm going to start with a little moan...

I've had a horrible stomach bug for the past week. Not fun! According to the doctor it's doing the rounds and is particularly nasty, so take care folks! Avoid anyone who has it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

How come you changed your username from Peachypants? :) Just wondering... (couldn't think of anything interesting to write.. I'm working and studying so living the life of a hermit at the moment. Did get my eyelashes dyed yesterday tho.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Larianne wrote: »
    How come you changed your username from Peachypants? :) Just wondering...

Heh, well the other half was slagging me over my small feet. I have really stumpy toes and he reckons they look like they've been bound. So he started calling me Chinafoot. So I changed it for a larf. :)

Did get my eyelashes dyed yesterday tho.)

I got that done once (I have blonde eyelashes) and sweet jesus, never again!

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Heh, well the other half was slagging me over my small feet. I have really stumpy toes and he reckons they look like they've been bound. So he started calling me Chinafoot. So I changed it for a larf. :)

I got that done once (I have blonde eyelashes) and sweet jesus, never again!

Aha! Cool. Well not really I've seen pics of bound feet and it looks gross. :D

What happened with the eyelashes? Too dark or just applied really bad?

Aha! Cool. Well not really I've seen pics of bound feet and it looks gross. :D

What happened with the eyelashes? Too dark or just applied really bad?

Hehe, my feet arent that gross....no really, I swear!

Yeah just applied badly, stung like mad. Not pleasant.

How were the travels?

Yeah, well it is peroxide! :eek:

Ah, the travelling was great (ya remembered!). I really miss Australia and just the ability to go where I wanted to. I met so many interesting people from all over the world. Saw and did some amazing things. But home now and concentrating on getting into Uni next year and once the degree is got I'll be away again. :)

• Advertisement

Yeah, well it is peroxide! :eek:

Ah, the travelling was great (ya remembered!). I really miss Australia and just the ability to go where I wanted to. I met so many interesting people from all over the world. Saw and did some amazing things. But home now and concentrating on getting into Uni next year and once the degree is got I'll be away again. :)

Ah thats great. Yeah there's times where I just want to pick up and head back to Melbourne. Loved it. I have a Kiwi friend that I met there coming to visit me in February so that'll calm my itchy feet for a while. Trying to get the Masters done at the moment. Tough going when you're working full time, but has to be done. :)

What degree are you hoping to do?

Yeah, Melbourne is where I miss. I could defo see myself settling down there. Loved it!

Going to study Physio. Either here or UK as a mature student. Whoever takes me! :D What you doing your Masters in?

Yeah, Melbourne is where I miss. I could defo see myself settling down there. Loved it!

Going to study Physio. Either here or UK as a mature student. Whoever takes me! :D What you doing your Masters in?

Oh physio, nice one. Always a need for that. :)

I'm doing a masters in Information and Library Studies through distance learning in Aberystwyth university...and yes it's as exciting as it sounds. I need the qualification to eventually be a librarian, so it's a necessary evil. It's not too bad, it's just not exactly what you want to be doing when you come home after a days work.

Advertisement