Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Effects training

Options
  • 07-12-2008 4:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭

Howdy. With the new year coming up, I want to educate myself a little more and since I'm in animation, I've decided to get some education in Adobe After Effects. While I've got enough tutorials to spend hours reading and watching, I'm also looking to see if there are any courses available that can help.

I've seen one in the New Media Technology College that teaches After Effects, the reports I've heard about the college aren't that favorable. Has anyone experience of this course or any other courses that might help. Thanks in advance for reading this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Creative Cow or Video Copilot. Google that. Also, there are plenty of forums etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 annabananas

My friend did a great one in October in Dublin with big wave media...as far as I remember it was a 2 day course and the company was an adobe company. If you need more info I can ask for you?

Advertisement