Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Big Planet - other than the PS3?

Options
  • 07-12-2008 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

I like the reviews of Little Big Planet, but I don't fancy buying a PS3, especially since I have just bought a Wii and I have the PS2. So does anyone know if there are any plans to release the game on another console other than PS3. Even the PSP? I don't know if it work as well though.

Anyone got any links to if this is being released on other consoles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,865 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not likely.. it's a PS3 exclusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

There are rumours of a PSP version. But it will probably be a long way off.

Sony are the publishers so it's very unlikely you'll ever see it outside a Sony console.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Yeah theres nearly zero chance this will land on anything not sony-branded. PSP? Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭robo

Thanks for the replies. I thought that alright.
    I might see what the prices are like inj January, cos at least a PS3 doubles up as a Blu Ray player also and I have been considering getting one of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,535 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

robo wrote: »
    I might see what the prices are like inj January, cos at least a PS3 doubles up as a Blu Ray player also and I have been considering getting one of these.

I wouldnt go buying a blu-ray player..These things will never take off as big as DVDs did im telling you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

robo wrote: »

Wait till March. There's a rumoured price cut happening then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

The only possibility of LBP appearing on another platform is PSP, which I think is quite likely actually, but it's a fair while away and it'll be a heavily stripped down version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

ya bly ray is takeing off some paple say the same with dvds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

xbox36016 wrote: »

cn u pls lern 2 typ prply, v anoyin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

xbox36016 wrote: »

Use FireFox as you browser and install an English dictionary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    cn u pls lern 2 typ prply, v anoyin

If you would read the posters history it seems to be small grammatical errors. Dont lose any sleep over it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

A bit like Spore, I'd say a PSP edition of the game would be based around connectivity and allow, perhaps, texture creation for new materials, not sure it's complex enough to allow level creation, maybe dressing up Sackboy and playing with him/her/it through your own levels transferred from the PS3, that could work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

If you would read the posters history it seems to be small grammatical errors. Dont lose any sleep over it.

We could make a TV show out of you:

Nick Oliveri, hater of grammatical error haters

has a nice ring to it no? :pac:

I presume the PSP couldnt handle some of the levels that are made for the ps3, would be cool if it could though :). Even if they added remote play it would be cool

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I assume that whole cel processor bollocks has something to do with it. At the same time im sure that whole cel processor bollocks is what makes it so damned pretty looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Its the only thing PS3's got going for it. They'll hold on to that for sure.

Advertisement