Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free WiFi Spots in D15?

Options
  • 07-12-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

Hi,

i was just curious to know if there are any free wifi areas in D15 - maybe a bar or hotel or something like that.

any info?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

McDonalds in the Centre have it (s do all mcdonalds as far as I know). Possibly also available in Starbucks of which there are several in and aound blanchardstown SC.
    also eircom payphones usually have wifi enabled in their vicinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The twelfth lock had free wifi, it's been a couple of months since I was there though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Insomnia in 53 Degrees North (beside TK Maxx) gives you half hour free internet if you buy a coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Any more on this lads?

I know The Bell have wifi .. but I think it's Eircom paid for. You might get this free if you have their broadband though (unless that offers over?).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

The coffee shop in Ongar used to have wifi. Not sure now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

ciaran76 wrote: »
    The coffee shop in Ongar used to have wifi. Not sure now.

I could never get connected in this coffee shop but they do still have signs up saying they offer it.

I think they also have it in the Draiocht.

Advertisement