Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the sims 3

Options
  • 07-12-2008 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Can't wait for this game!! Anyone know if the system requirements are out yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

http://www.sims3.info/faq.htm#2

My daughter can't wait either. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

They sound over-exaggerated. Minimum video card with 512mb dedicated memory? Don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

EA actually standing up to some flak such as

"They are planning to release expansions for The Sims 3 too, why don't they put all in the game? Are they selling an incomplete game to us?"

Should be interesting to see...I actually quite like the concept of The Sims - it's simple but it works (would prefer they didn't churn out expansions at €15-20 a pop though!). And the leap from 1-2 was significant and added some excellent features so have hopes for the 2-3 jump.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

They sound over-exaggerated. Minimum video card with 512mb dedicated memory? Don't think so.

I know, and by the looks of that lots of people would have to buy new computers to play the game. Especially with expansion pack after expansion pack. The Sims 2 with all the expansion packs and stuff packs that were released take up a lot of space. Then with all the stuff you can download free from websites like mansions etc, it does tend to take over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

After the long wait there's finally a new Sims game! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,277 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So how many gbs is the Sims2 series totalled up at?

Advertisement