Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A month or so on.. Should I buy the game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Believe it or not leninbenjamin the default training regime is more then adequate.

meh... i've heard this plenty of times. and you're right, there's nothing wrong with it per-se. but nothing beats a good custom training schedule, stats shoot up as if the players were on steroids, it's worth the hassle imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

meh... i've heard this plenty of times. and you're right, there's nothing wrong with it per-se. but nothing beats a good custom training schedule, stats shoot up as if the players were on steroids, it's worth the hassle imo.

No hassle download Tug's training ;)

Frisbee wrote: »
    No guide?
    Funny that

Doubter ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Jesus1222

You're all mad. The real joy in FM is taking a non-league or lower division team to the top over many years. I took a Conference team to win the Prem and the Champions League. It's too easy to take over at Liverpool or Celtic or Real Madrid and start winning everything, there is no fun in it whatsoever.

I've given FM up though. I'd have no girlfriend and no life if I started it again.

Jesus1222 wrote: »
    You're all mad. The real joy in FM is taking a non-league or lower division team to the top over many years. I took a Conference team to win the Prem and the Champions League. It's too easy to take over at Liverpool or Celtic or Real Madrid and start winning everything, there is no fun in it whatsoever.

I've given FM up though. I'd have no girlfriend and no life if I started it again.

I have had to same joys of lower league management, but in the new game it's a lot harder to be successful with teams like Celtic and Liverpool.

• Advertisement
Advertisement