Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twilight readers out there?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Creadak

Aoife9 wrote: »
    +1 I could have written that post as you say "for once a book ends exactly how I wanted it too..." Loved all 4 books and the 12 chapters of Midnight Sun but now I've no books to read that hold my interest!:( (can anyone who enjoyed the twilight saga recommend anything good?)

If you haven''t already read it then perhaps Anne Rice's "Interview with the Vampire" halfway through it and I loves it!

Though of course it is darker than the Twilight stuffs. Still, give it a go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Worth looking at the whole Anne Rice vampire series, and the Lasher books as well. I loved them for years, and I think they have a bit more depth than the Twilight series, although i did enjoy that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Thanks for the recommendations can't believe I didn't think of Anne Rice myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

There is also Meg Cabots' Mediator series. I found it to be alot like Twilight only a ghost.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Creadak

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Thanks for the recommendations can't believe I didn't think of Anne Rice myself!

No problem :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement