Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing the battery in a red dot sight

Options
  • 07-12-2008 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure which sight I have, there's no brands and it only shows a single red dot (well, it did until the battery ran out). There are indentations on either side that look like a way of inserting a screwdriver to get the battery out, but I'd like to find out if anyone knows the correct way. Any ideas?

(Edit - found the solution!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Can you post a picture of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Curses, just figured it out! There are two Allen screws behind the sight - I thought they were for adjusting the sight. Undo them, and lo and behold the bottom comes off the sight to expose the battery :rolleyes:

Thanks anyway :D

Btw update on the .28g BB thing - I PM'd G3-Nut and he said they were a disaster in the field, so stick with the .25's!

Advertisement