Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying lessons for BF

Options
  • 07-12-2008 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Just bought a 30 min flying lesson for the bf from giftgallery.ie for x-mas and wondering if anyone has purchased this before as it was kind of a spur of the moment thing and im half regretting it now.:rolleyes:
    It was €100 and based in coonagh airfield, Limerick.

Would be delightd to hear from anyone that has gotten this as i dunno now should i get a few more bits and pieces to make up for it incase it turns out to be a crappy present!!:confused::confused:

Cheers..x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Its a great gift, trust me. He'll love it.
    Flying is an amazing experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TG001

Thanks will hope for the best anyway.
    Interested to know if anybody has purchased this particular package before or taken lessons from Coonagh Airfield???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 polevault

Hi, its a brill gift to give a guy. I got one from my girlfriend "ex now :(" last christmas and it turned out to be something that really meant alot to me. Although i only got round to doing it in october of this year it was emotional to say the least because we had broken up last summer. But it was great and i really appretiated it! I'm starting my proper lessons in the spring 2009 and the gift was deffo a taster for me to really want to spent money on getting a full lisence!!

Advertisement