Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garage in Dublin

Options
  • 07-12-2008 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a garage in north Dublin (quite central preferably)? My NCT is coming up soon and I'd like the car to have a bit of a check-up first. It's a knackered old Opel Vectra. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Get the NCT first then go to the garage if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭andywozhere

B00MSTICK wrote: »
    Get the NCT first then go to the garage if needs be.

The steering sounds a bit dodgey/noisy, so I thought I should maybe have that looked at first.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

CHeck the fluid level yourself and then put the car through the test. A garage may fix loads of things in the car, some possibly needlessly, and you could still fail. The previous advice you got was the advice to follow!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭andywozhere

Thanks folks, will check fluid... NCT here I come!

Advertisement