Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Who's who - introduce yourself!**

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Archimedes wrote: »
    regob, dont ever change ;)

what, ah the name, theres actually a story behind that, ill tell yas at the beers, when we have them

i think there bound to be some new faces out there. so im gonna start this up again. introduce yourselfs

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kabuk1

Hey everyone! I'll be starting a Secondary English PGCE at King's College London in 2010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bigrob

I'm Rob and I've 5 offers for Aerospace Engineering!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Offered a fees-only funded PhD in Queen's, just have to work on the living expenses now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Been a while since anyone has posted here... I'm Aaron, doing a full-time, 1 year masters in Construction and Project Management in Queen's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 adam smith

hi everyone i just finished my degree in jtown and will be starting a masters in queens in september

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I'm Tadhg. I'm doing an 18 month stint training for the GDL with The College of Law and am a graduate of LSE & Imperial. If anyone is considering a law conversion course in the UK or is applying to either of the above institutions and has some practical questions, let me know:)

Its been a while but im back.

Names Regob

Now living on the Ormeau Road

Studying Masters in Jordanstown

• Registered Users Posts: 40 UndertheBridge

Hello,

Not many replies on this but...

I'm studying on a health science degree in Liverpool, any questions about the city, uni's, courses, accommodation, applying for health science degrees etc just drop a PM.

Also I have a serious lack of Irish friends in Liverpool, strange considering half the city is Irish. I am slowly losing my culture! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement