Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg renoir questions

• 07-12-2008 11:08pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,611 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Im thinking about buying this phone from elara.ie sim free and I have a couple of questions I hope someone here can answer.

Will there be features left out of the phone such a games because I brought it sim free?

will my prepay vodafone sim work in it?seeing as its only available in bill pay from the 3 network.

are there anygames included?

and im guessing i'll have to set all the network settings myself?

any help appreciated

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Had a look on the elara website, I'd say you'd want to ring them to check it's it in stock, that price seems pretty cheap...I doubt it's correct...

You can also get it pay as you go with 3 it dosen't have to be a bill phone, not sure about the bundled games on the sim free version.....the renior supports web games so there shouldn't be any shortage in the future...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

its only 399 on three. For the sake of €39 i'd go for the three one, unless its hard to get unlocked.

http://three.ie/handsets_new/lg-kc910-renoir-graphite-3pay.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

i'd agree with Skud....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Lunabu

Anybody who has the LG Renoir,
    do you find the ringing volume very low too? I've checked out everything there is to check out with regard to the volume and I don't think it can be improved upon. I've missed various calls as I can't hear the phone ringing when it's in my pocket.:(
    Very happy with it otherwise, but the low volume is very annoying.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,611 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I did'nt bother getting it this in the end,I'll wait and see what come out on the market this yr.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 *souldriver*

i got the lg renoir on t mobile pay as you go for £85 out of great universal catalogue, im realy happy with the phone and its features now im used to it as iv never had a touch screen before. i compared my phone to the new samsung pixar and sony ericsson c905 and the renoir came out the better one ,hence why i got it, but yes the volume on the ringtones isnt that good and was annoying me but i can put up with that now as everything else on the phone is great, not had any probs of it going slow or crashing or anything like that,i would highly recomend it,....
    p.s mine has 2 games on an think the sim free will have too as all my sim free phones have had games on,

a newby :)

Advertisement