Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Banjo Kazooie

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Maybe we can finally see what Rare had planned.

Here are details of the original and new Stop 'N' Swop ideas: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo-Kazooie_(series)#Stop_.27N.27_Swop

I've found a few of the items in Nuts & Bolts, they're quite unspectacular!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just curious, does the cheat for banjo still work? I forgot what it does but, on the N64, if you look at the picture on bottles in Banjo's home, you get warped to another level!

I will get this once I complete the rest of my unfinished games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

If you look at the picture over the fireplace in Banjo's house, Bottles will challenge you to put together the first of seven jigsaws. To do the others, just look at the picture again after you've finished each one. The later ones might take a few goes.

He just gave a cheat to input in Treasure Trove Grove in the N64 original. In the 360 version, there's also an achievement for doing all of them (Jigsaw Maker).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Got the demo of this the last day straight away when I heard it was on XBL arcade. I LOVED B+K on the 64 and i wanted to make sure it aged well before i got the full version and i can honesly say apart from the annoying sound of gruntys voice the game is still quite fresh.

Easily imo one of the best platformers ever. Dont get me wrong when i say this but i REALLY never saw the fuss with mario 64. Give me 2d mario any day!!

O and on another note, anywhere where i can get gamerpoints via paypal and how much is 1200 points cost?

Advertisement