Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redwood's celebration roast back in shops

Options
  • 07-12-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

for those keen on fake meats...
    see http://www.animalaid.org.uk/images/food/redwood.jpg
    For your money you receive a pre-sliced block of 'cheatin turkey' roast, a packet of gravy mix, along with four 'sosages' wrapped in bacon-style rashers.
    Cost €9.45 in my local 'The Health Store'. You'd best ring and order one for yourself to avoid disappointment ;) I had it last year. It is a good bit of fun to enjoy :) also - redwood are a vegan company for those curious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

I think I bought that last year and was dissappointed. I defanetly got the 'turkey' roast before and just threw the rest of it in the bin after trying it!
    I like the RealEat roast with the sage and onion stuffing in it. It's not vegan though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I thought that redwood were a vegan company. Well, I read about it in the last few days. I would really like to get my hands on a vegan roast. I only saw that the veggie ones existed after I turned vegan :(

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Sorry, I meant RalEat. Original message edited.
    Yeah, as far as I know Redwood is completly vegan.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Liked this last year, we bought 3 this year!

Advertisement