Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did your exams go?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Last night was Work & Social Stratification...kinda felt under-prepared leaving the house, but actually knew it much better. Wrote down what I thought were very very good answers, so could actually end up doing very well in this module. The lad setting the exam actually gave nice and relatively straight-forward questions, unlike the Theory exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

That was a fucking genocide of an exam.

The past four years, the same general questions have come up. They've been based on the problem sets, with maybe one question changing from year to year. Last year's exam was a carbon copy of the year before's exam.

This year all five question were completely changed, mixing topics up and none based on problem set questions. Just an epic wankstain of an exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

That was a fucking genocide of an exam.

The past four years, the same general questions have come up. They've been based on the problem sets, with maybe one question changing from year to year. Last year's exam was a carbon copy of the year before's exam.

This year all five question were completely changed, mixing topics up and none based on problem set questions. Just an epic wankstain of an exam.

/tiny violin plays softly and yet so bitterly

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

BrightEyes wrote: »
    /tiny violin plays softly and yet so bitterly
    Screw that shít. I got The Decemberists' The Mariner's Revenge Song going on. Lean in close while I whisper the last words you'll hear... Pulling that sort of exam out of your ass for postgrads' finals is gayer than Derek Mooney.

And Hugh Jackman.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Huzzah! Had my last exam today on Political Communication. It went pretty well I must say. I'm much happier with that than my last politics exam. I couldn't have asked for a better first question and the second one was fairly handy as well. I'm just hoping what I wrote was good stuff. I'd love an honour grade in that. It was the best politics exam I can remember doing so I must have some chance.

I'm so pleased to be free of the RDS now, for the time being.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Intro to Fluvial Management - done and dusted :) What a relief. Time to play some Football Manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sportz

So how goes your preparation for the upcoming exams?
    I only have three thankfully.

Maybe you can post here how it went or something.

Good luck everyone in your exams.:)

I done all my exams in December.

I go to IT Sligo and all has changed recently. IT Sligo is trying to gain university status.

In september 2007, IT Sligo undertook an unfair policy of cutting everyone down in their marks. They dont want to give you an A or even a B+ anymore. I also have close contacts who work within the Institute who confirmed this to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That's great, but I think you'll find more people who'll care in the Sligo IT forum

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

Raphael wrote: »
    That's great, but I think you'll find more people who'll care in the Sligo IT forum

Miaow :D:D

Advertisement