Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zomg so confuzed

Options
  • 08-12-2008 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

i have eircom broadbant but lyk since lyk a few days ago, at lyk 8 every night the internet connection seems to vanish lyk. its totally annoyingggg.

it just came back now a second ago but i have no idea what the problem is lyk.

most of the time in the 'connect to network' u will see the wireless network name i create but lyk when u press connect it says 'unable to connect'...altho sometimes i wont even see it there.

what is going on can someone tell me? i thought maby lyk it was a firewall but i turned that off and naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the problem persisted.

i just h8 it sooo much.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Could you not text speak please , it is exceedingly annoying .

Is your problem with your wireless connection inside your premises or with the dsl broadband connection out of your premises, I really cannot tell from the above .

LYK is the IATA code for an airport in Indonesia as far as I know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Calebmcd

I thought it meant Let You Know?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

i thought it meant like............like......ive been watching way to many episodes of friends like;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

thread locked and infraction given for breach of charter, no text speak!

any more of this crap and your banned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement