Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best places to look for work in brisbane

Options
  • 08-12-2008 4:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

well,
    heading to brisbane early 2009 just wondering are there any good places to look for work? iv no qualification willing to do anything..do ya think id will be handy to get work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

cartman wrote: »
    well,
    heading to brisbane early 2009 just wondering are there any good places to look for work? iv no qualification willing to do anything..do ya think id will be handy to get work?

Willing to do anything? .. Yeah lots of jobs, www.seek.com.au or
    http://www.hungryjacks.com.au/Employment.aspx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

we hire backpackers with the intention of breaking them and gettin more :D

so yeah, I'll always have work goin, extreme manual labourtho, unloading containers of timber by hand or strippin 6M boards out for drying, generally all the **** jobs that the regular staff want more money to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 4bugny

Hi I arrived in Bris about 3 months ago but had a qualification and picked up work no bother. The guys that are living with me that had no qual generally sent their cvs to agencies and did not have any trouble getting work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭trailerparkboy

Yes im going to aus in jan 2009, looking for factory work in brisbane, there seems to be lots.

Advertisement