Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 360 offer at the moment?

• 08-12-2008 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Are all the shops similar or does anyone have any good deals at the min?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i'm sure you already know what i'm gonna say, but theres some great prices up North..

Currys

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭rocally

I've been looking around and they are all fairly similar , I am looking for a 60 gb one and they seem to be around 279 with 2 controllers and 4 games as a best offer. (smiths)

Harvey normans have it for 237 with one controller and any game you like - not bad if you only want one controller ,

alot of the bundles includes lego indiana jones and kung fu panda and form speaking to the people in the shops they are aimed at 10 year olds and not very good for any older ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

i'm sure you already know what i'm gonna say, but theres some great prices up North..

Currys

Hmm an elite is £292.63 there which is about ~€330. Smyths have it for €299.99:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Hmm an elite is £292.63 there which is about ~€330. Smyths have it for €299.99:pac:

where'd you see that?

Here its £225 on the currys site, which works out at about €260

the real deals are in the bundles though, such as the 360 elite + Call of Duty World at War for €260 - 40 quid less than the elite on its own here, or this deal which is €300 for a 360 elite, PES2009 and Saints Row II

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭duffmagic

Tesco's have 30% Back on consoles right now till Sunday 14th (thread)

XBox 360 60GB basic package €239.99 - 30% = €168
    XBox 360 60GB + James Bond Game + DVD + 2nd controller €269.99 - 30% = €189

• Advertisement
Advertisement