Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV and Braodband Bundle

Options
  • 08-12-2008 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

Folks,
    Quick question, is the NTL/Chorus/UPC offering the only one I can go with if I'm looking for a tv and broadband bundle in C'land?

I am presuming a tv and broadband bundle from the same provider is going to be cheaper than getting tv from one company and broadband from someone else.

I have no home phone and don't want one so paying line rental is a no go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

They don't currently offer it, however, they did circulate all customers with information that the local service is being upgraded in the near future and that they will be in a position to offer telephony and broadband along with their current service.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I started a thread here on this issue with some queries over on the Cable/MMDS forum. Some interesting feedback given.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

astrofluff wrote: »
    I started a thread here on this issue with some queries over on the Cable/MMDS forum. Some interesting feedback given.

I rang NTL about a month ago cos my DVR box and control was playing up. They said they'd be out that Friday. 4 weeks later im still waiting for them to turn up. Funny enough it stopped acting up but then started again last week. I spent 25 mins on hold and hung up in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

astrofluff wrote: »

Information update here

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

ciaran67 wrote: »
    I spent 25 mins on hold and hung up in the end.

Thats exactly what they want you to do:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Thats exactly what they want you to do:D

Ooh believe me if the DVR box hadnt corrected itself I would of sat there all day on hold.

Advertisement