Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash on Cord Rd

Options
  • 08-12-2008 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey.
    Last Thurs morning there was a nasty crash on the Cork Rd just at the turn off to Kilmacthomas. I passed it on my way to college. 3 ambulances and a fire truck. It was on Beat. It was pretty bad.
    I haven't heard anything else about it and I was wondering if everyone was ok :(

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not sure which crash that was but if i recall nobody was seriously injured in any of the many crashes around waterford the last week or so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sailor_babii

Ok thanks Sully. I got a little worried. Don't you go to WIT? Me too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

me thinks sully has a stalker lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ok thanks Sully. I got a little worried. Don't you go to WIT? Me too :D

Aye I sure do.. :) Heard it on the radio when heading into college actually.. twas a bad week on Waterford roads so im told by some guards who attenteded the scene of a few crashes?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Think i passed this on the way in on thursday, didnt look too bad an opel corsa looked to have rear ended a lol loader

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sailor_babii

I got out of my apartment and I heard the fire truck. I thought someone just burnt their toast. Then as we got to the cork rd, we saw it at the crash and on the way in to college we saw more and more ambulances head to it.

What gets me is how they crashed. It was a straight road and the two of them ended up in the ditch. Lol and no I don't stalk Sully. I was on WIT threads having an old chat and saw his name. Dumba*s!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Passed it myself and saw a jeep turned over on its side and the Corsa wrote off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

I got out of my apartment and I heard the fire truck. I thought someone just burnt their toast. Then as we got to the cork rd, we saw it at the crash and on the way in to college we saw more and more ambulances head to it.

What gets me is how they crashed. It was a straight road and the two of them ended up in the ditch. Lol and no I don't stalk Sully. I was on WIT threads having an old chat and saw his name. Dumba*s!
    aw i,m insulted!!!!! i,m no dumbass.

back on topic the bloody roads were deadly today i,m on the roads at five in the morning for work and came across a huge crash outside gorey co wexford what i find also is the worst spot for ice in the city in the mornings is goin onto rice bridge

Advertisement