Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio

Options
  • 08-12-2008 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

anyone know a physio in Greystones or the surrounding area?

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Lil Smiler, a regular here, is a physio afaik.

I used to go to Freda O'Keeffe, she's in the clinic on the right as you go from the harbour to the Holy Rosary Church (sorry, don't know the name of the road). She's very good, which is why I don't have to go to her any more. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Lil Smiler, a regular here, is a physio afaik.

I used to go to Freda O'Keeffe, she's in the clinic on the right as you go from the harbour to the Holy Rosary Church (sorry, don't know the name of the road). She's very good, which is why I don't have to go to her any more. :)
    trafalgar Road.
    She's very good indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

+1

Frida is an excellent physio.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

Didn't like the one on Trafalgar road just seems to hook you up to machines, Joe Clifford in Rathdown Prk is your best bet, everyone I know uses him esp good with sport injuries ;)

Advertisement