Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If I buy a LG KS360 from ebay will it work here

• 08-12-2008 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Trying to find a gift for someone and I am now looking at the LG ks 360. It says that it is not 3g compatible, does that mean it would not work with an o2 network as I think thats linked to 3g or if I were to buy a Sim free would that mean it would work, sorry about all the questions but dont' know much about mobiles, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LINDA08

Mr. S. thanks for that, yes the one I am looking at is unlocked but because it made reference to not working on 3g I was weary, another pressie off the never ending xmas list:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Mr.S wrote: »
    it doesnt matter if its not a 3g phone,

It does if the person your giving it to uses the internet on their phone....

@Linda, who are you buying it for.....your mad for ebay you are:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LINDA08

Mr.S wrote: »
    it doesnt matter if its not a 3g phone,

It does if the person your giving it to uses the internet on their phone....

@Linda, who are you buying it for.....your mad for ebay you are:)

Buying it for my niece, don't know if she uses the internet but not my worry once it's out of my hand xmas day, and the ebay thing is something I had to try just to say I did it, could be an expensive experience if this all goes pearshaped ;)

Advertisement