Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi Expo - Hatch Street

Options
  • 08-12-2008 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hey,

just wondering if anyone has been to the Audi expo on hatch street - is it worth calling to see?

C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

I work close by, last Friday they had an Audi R8 and Q7 V12 TDI on show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

cool - does anyone know what time it opens and what the cover charge is.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 markdoy

Is this it??

The Audi Experience Exhibition
    The Old Harcourt Station Building, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2
    Starts: 10.00am
    Running until: Sunday December 21st 2008

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

cjmcork wrote: »
    cool - does anyone know what time it opens and what the cover charge is.......
    Surely they can't be charging for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭MarkN

I got an email from the PR company behind it this morning.

It's free. If you go on Saturday you can get involved in the Audi experience thing and go for lunch at the event.

• Advertisement

MarkN wrote: »
    I got an email from the PR company behind it this morning.

It's free. If you go on Saturday you can get involved in the Audi experience thing and go for lunch at the event.
    Does that mean I get to drive a new RS6? :) Wishful thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Free alright - see here:

http://www.audi.ie/audi/ie/en2/experience/audi_experience_exhibition.html

The free drives in the rs6 and r8 take place in carton house all weekend today and tomorrow.

RedorDead wrote: »
    The free drives in the rs6 and r8 take place in carton house all weekend today and tomorrow.
    Are you jokin???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

I popped over to this yesterday.

It's not bad - If you're in the area, definitely head in and have a look - I wouldn't come travelling up from Cork to check it out though...

Some really nice old cars there as well as some "you'll never see this on Irish roads" cars (W12 A8 & Q7 - exclusive bits all the way through them!), plus you can get up close and personal with an R8.

I've stuck some pics of it here if you want to check it out:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/audichris/sets/72157611167537952/show/

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Jesus, lads, you make a big deal about an R8 and a Q7 and yet somehow forget to mention that there's an Auto Union there??

• Advertisement
Advertisement