Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing 'Quicklinks' on 3 Nokia E71?

• 08-12-2008 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Anyone know how to edit the links accessed by the 'Quicklinks' button on a 3 Ireland Nokia E71.

I've been through the settings and tools with a fine tooth comb but with no success. I'm definitley missing something somewhere. :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Pikasso wrote: »
    Anyone know how to edit the links accessed by the 'Quicklinks' button on a 3 Ireland Nokia E71.

I've been through the settings and tools with a fine tooth comb but with no success. I'm definitley missing something somewhere. :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Have never used a 3 model. What do you mean by 'quicklinks'? Can you attach a screenshot?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Quicklinks is the top left button that accesses links like Planet 3, Messenger, Skype, Facebook, YouTube etc etc.

I think it is exclusively a 3 Ireland application

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

you cant edit them, they are part of the firmware on the phone. They are quicklinks to the most popular internet applications on the phone but cannot be edited. You can however add/delete bookmarks.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Walkman wrote: »
    you cant edit them, they are part of the firmware on the phone. They are quicklinks to the most popular internet applications on the phone but cannot be edited. You can however add/delete bookmarks.

Does this mean I CAN delete or add to these 'Quicklinks'? And how?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Have you tried a keymapper?
    Not sure if it can override 3's stupid brand of s60, but it's worth a try:

http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=196090

• Advertisement
Advertisement