Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigeons and Planning permission

Options
  • 08-12-2008 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I awoke this morning to have my postman at the door with 2 letters for me from the county council. One registered one not. Over the past 2 months or maybe more I have kept my dads pigeons in a shed in my back garden while he was in hospital for one of these months and is still recovering. It appears that one of my lovely neighbours has written to the council complaining and I need planning permission to keep pigeons. I live in the country in a bungalow on a half acre site and these birds are in a shed and will never be left out so I don't see why they would bother anyone. Can anyone please help with this issue??

Advertisement